You want to display a map or event list, but you don’t want to waste space on the navigation tree. Here is a quick tip on how to hide the Navigation Tree by default on login.
- Create your view and your role for the user that will be logging in.
- Go to Settings > Console Preferences Profiles and select an existing profile or click new.
- Give the Profile a name.
- Select Hide Navigation Tree.
- Optionally you might also want to hide the Action and View Selectors.
- Select the views that the user will have access to.
- Select the role(s) this profile will apply to.
This applies to Tivoli Integrated Portal (TIP) for Netcool OMNIbus, TBSM, Impact, etc...
Guarding your IT Experience!