The following steps will describe the process for Importing a Certificate Authority Signed Certificate on the Tivoli Integrated Portal (TIP) 2.2 for Impact or OMNIbus. This may work with other versions of TIP as well, but I have only tried it on TIP 2.2.
Before this step you will need to:
After this step you will need to:
Import the Certificate Authority Signed Certificate:
- Copy the certificate to the server. For this example we’ll put it in /tmp and call it mynewcert.p12.
- Log into the TIP Administrative Console. By default this is https://<myhost>:16316/ibm/console. Alternatively, you can log into TIP and go to settings > Websphere Administrative Console > Launch Websphere administrative console.
- Expand Security and click on SSL certificate and key management.
- Click on Manage endpoint security configurations.
- Click on your Inbound Node, in this case, Inbound > TIPCell > nodes > TIPNode(NodeDefaultSSLSettings.null).
- Click on Key stores and certificates.
- Choose the keystore that you created the certificate request on. For this example it was NodeDefaultKeyStore.
- Click Personal Certificates.
- Click Receive a certificate from a certificate authority.
- For file name we use /tmp/mynewcert.p12
- Click Apply.
- Click Save.
- You should now see your new certificate in the list of certificates.
Guarding your IT Experience!